Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wanting to Sort Some Cards

Well, here I am tonight wanting to sort some cards and add them to my online inventory yet I'm writing a blog entry. Why would I do this when I have the chance of opening a random box of cards or a lot I've purchased and finding out what gems I can add to my inventory?

The truth is I can't sort cards every night because there are too many other things that have to be done to keep the business running. One of them is paying taxes which requires organizing receipts and records for tax purposes. Not a fun topic but a necessity if you want to treat this as something other than a hobby. And this explains why I am writing a blog entry.....I'm procrastinating!

Anyway, I wanted to give you some insight into what it's like running a card business (online) and tax preparation is one of the realities.

There's no way I could sum up everything that goes into running this business in one or two blog entries so I thought writing an entry once or twice a week about what's on my to do list that day might be interesting. If you like this format let me know? Suggestions are always welcome!

Now, on to the tax preparation.....but don't worry 2011 Topps Baseball Cards are on the way!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment